How we will use the information about you
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the services and products we provide are appropriate for you;
- Communicating with you via SMS, phone, email, social media or other media or digital channels on information that you have requested and that may be of interest to you, including information about products, services, events and promotions;
- To seek your views or comments on the services and products we provide;
- Ensuring we comply with the terms of our insurance policies;
- To monitor and record our communications with you;
- To send you marketing communications;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Unless required by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent (other than to organisations handling that information on our behalf for sending out emails or messages for us, appointments and sales management, payment handling or document storage providers – where we do so, we only disclose the personal information that is necessary to deliver these services to you and we have contracts in place that require these organisations to keep your information secure and not be used for any other purpose). Paper copies of consultation forms are stored in locked cabinet in a locked room in the salon to which only Dermaspa staff have access.
We will hold your personal information only for as long as we have a reasonable business need (such as managing our relationship with you) and also to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. To continue to provide you with the best services possible we need to retain some personal information, particularly your treatment history and health and medical information.